Choosing the right Surveillance System
Not all CCTV systems are created equal. That's why it is important to think of what your concerns are when choosing your surveillance system. A few things that need to be considered:
- How much recording time will my system need to be able to retain? (typically this is around 30 days)
- Will I need offsite viewing access to my camera system? (Most systems today have this feature built in but requires a little setup.So Its important to let us know this up front so that we can prepare accordingly.)
- How many places do I need to be able to view my cameras from?
- How many cameras will I need to achieve my desired coverage? (This is something that we can help you decide. But it is important to note that most cctv systems come in different channel sizes. Usually 4, 8, and 16 channels. Prices will change according to capacity.)
- How much detail do I need to see from my cameras? ( This is the question that can have a large impact on the cost of your system. With more detail comes more cost.)